Dungey's Furniture & Floors Return Policy
You should love the furniture you live with. We’re here to support you in making the right decision for your home. However, if it’s not the right fit, we’ve kept our return policy as straightforward as we can, as a small,family-owned business.
Custom orders can be canceled or changed with no additional charge before it has been acknowledged by the manufacturer. However, if it has already been acknowledged a 20% restock fee will apply. Returns of special order merchandise in new condition must occur within 3 days of delivery and will incur a 20% restocking fee.
In-Stock items may be returned within 3 days of delivery in new condition.
Mattresses, box springs and opened bed sheets & linens can not be returned. iComfort & Arctic mattresses are the only mattresses that have a 120 day return policy.
Rugs & Accessories can be returned within 3 days of delivery.
All Clearance and As-Is Items can not be returned
The Fine Print:
- All items must be in original condition
- Must have original tags for items
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the credit card
- Cash and Check purchases will be refunded by check or in store credit
- Any refunds will be processed after the returned items are inspected
- All returns must be accompanied by a receipt
- The delivery fee is non-refundable and pick up or additional delivery fees will apply